Current Time Zone
Minimum Volume per Trade--
Overnight Funding - Buy--
Overnight Funding - Sell--
Contract Expiry Date--
Current Trading Session--
Current Time Zone
Experience a platform that integrates market updates, trading, market information, with account management and risk management.
Enjoy low-cost trading, zero commissions, low overnight fees, and competitive and transparent spreads.
The minimum volume per trade is as low as 0.01 lots
Under the regulations of ASIC (AFSL398528), all client funds are segregated.
Your account will not lose more than your initial deposit under any market circumstances–our negative balance protection ensures your account never go below zero.
Enjoy fast-response online customer service from our team of dedicated professionals.
Mitrade offers multiple depositing options, including (not all methods are applicable in your country/region):
1. Wire transfer/bank transfer-After submitting your deposit on the platform, you will see information about Mitrade's bank account.
a. Bank transfer (AU) : 1-2 banking days, depending on how much time the bank needs to process the transaction.
b. Wire transfer (Other countries) : You may transfer funds via online banking or by filling out a wire transfer form at a bank counter, and it normally takes about 2-5 banking days, depending on how much time the bank needs to process the transaction.
2. Visa/ Mastercard: Instant processing
3. POLi (only applicable to Australian clients) : Instant processing
4. e-wallet (Skrill/Neteller) : Instant processing
5. ATM/Ngan online banking (only applicable to Vietnamese clients): Instant processing
After logging in to the platform, click “Funds” -> “Transactions” to view the status and history of each deposit and withdrawal.