Experience a platform that integrates market updates, trading analysis, trading and account management with risk management tools and more.
Enjoy low-cost trading, zero commissions, low overnight fees, and competitive and transparent spreads.
The minimum size per trade is as low as 0.01 lots for many markets
We understand the safety of your funds is of paramount importance. Therefore all deposits made to us are held in a trust account when required by law
Your account will not lose more than your initial deposit under any market circumstances–our negative balance protection ensures your account never go below zero.
Enjoy fast and responsive customer service from a team of dedicated professionals.
Leverage ratios offered by Mitrade are set in accordance with the regulatory requirements. Maximum levearge available varies between different products. For details, please visit our trading platform.
To open a live account, please visit our Mitrade account registration page and do the following:
1. Input your email address/mobile phone number and set up a login password. Upon submission, a demo account will be created.
2. On the demo account page, select Home > Switch to Live Account to access the account application form.
Before applying for a live account, we suggest you read through our Legal Disclosure Documents, which outline the risk associated with leveraged trading.
Please note that only after completing your ID verification, you will be able to deposit into your live account.
Mitrade offers a wide range of deposit methods, including but not limited to the following methods:
1. Visa/Mastercard - generally instant
2. Online Banking - within 1 business days
3. e-Wallet (eg. Skrill, Momo, Zalo, Touch'n GO and Boost etc.) - generally instant
4. ATM Card - generally instant
5. QR Code Payment - generally instant
6. Bank Transfer - generally instant
Please note: some of the deposit methods are only available in selected countries/regions, and the processing time could vary based on individual banks. Please log in to your Mitrade account for details.
*Some payment methods may not be available in your country/region