Experience a platform that integrates market updates, trading analysis, trading and account management with risk management tools and more.
Enjoy low-cost trading, zero commissions, low overnight fees, and competitive and transparent spreads.
The minimum size per trade is as low as 0.01 lots for many markets
Under the Australian regulations, all client funds are segregated.
Your account will not lose more than your initial deposit under any market circumstances–our negative balance protection ensures your account never go below zero.
Enjoy fast and responsive customer service from a team of dedicated professionals.
The Mitrade platform offers up to 200 times trading leverage, and the maximum degree of leverage varies from product to product. Please refer to the product information section on the trading platform for further details.
Please follow the steps below to open a live account:
1. Open Mitrade's registration page, and as instructed: Register your email account, set your login password, and choose the base currency for trading. A [demo account] will be opened automatically after you submit your informaiton;
2. On the demo account page, select “Switch to Live Account” to open a “Live Account” by performing the following procedure:
A) Account registration (Fill in your personal information as instructed) ;
B) Investment evaluation (The investor needs to pass our evaluation to create a live account) ;
C) ID verification.
Please note that only after completing your ID verification, you will be able to deposit into your live account.
Mitrade offers multiple depositing options, including (not all methods are applicable in your country/region):
1. Wire transfer/bank transfer-After submitting your deposit on the platform, you will see information about Mitrade's bank account.
a. Bank transfer (AU) : 1-2 banking days, depending on how much time the bank needs to process the transaction.
b. Wire transfer (Other countries) : You may transfer funds via online banking or by filling out a wire transfer form at a bank counter, and it normally takes about 2-5 banking days, depending on how much time the bank needs to process the transaction.
2. Visa/ Mastercard: Instant processing
3. POLi (only applicable to Australian clients) : Instant processing
4. e-wallet (Skrill/Neteller) : Instant processing
5. ATM/Ngan online banking (only applicable to Vietnamese clients): Instant processing