Experience a platform that integrates market updates, trading analysis, trading and account management with risk management tools and more.
Enjoy low-cost trading, zero commissions, low overnight fees, and competitive and transparent spreads.
The minimum size per trade is as low as 0.01 lots for many markets
Under the Australian regulations, all client funds are segregated.
Your account will not lose more than your initial deposit under any market circumstances–our negative balance protection ensures your account never go below zero.
Enjoy fast and responsive customer service from a team of dedicated professionals.
Leverage ratios offered by Mitrade are set in accordance with the regulatory requirements. Maximum levearge available varies between different products. For details, please visit our trading platform.
To open a live account, please visit our Mitrade account registration page and do the following:
1. Input your email address/mobile phone number and set up a login password. Upon submission, a demo account will be created.
2. On the demo account page, select Home > Switch to Live Account to access the account application form.
Please note that only after completing your ID verification, you will be able to deposit into your live account.
Mitrade offers a wide range of deposit methods, including but not limited to the following methods:
1. Wire Transfer/Bank Transfer - you will find beneficiary bank account details after submitting your deposit request
a. Wire Transfer: 2-5 business days depending on your bank. You may transfer via online bank or by visiting the bank branch
b. Bank Transfer: within 2 business days, processing time could vary among individual banks
2. Visa/Mastercard - generally instant
3. Online Banking - within 1 business days
4. Online Payment (Eg: Skrill) - generally instant
5. ATM Card - generally instant
6. QR Code Payment - generally instant
Please note: some of the deposit methods are only available in selected countries/regions, and the processing time could vary based on individual banks. Please log in to your Mitrade account for details.