With a Mitrade Professional account, the maximum leverage you are offered is 250. Meaning a smaller margin requirement for most products compared to a Standard account.
By meeting ONE of the following two criteria, you can be upgraded to a Mitrade Pro account:
1. Assets: You have net assets* of at least AUD 2.5 million
2. Income: Your gross income for each of the last two financial years was at least AUD 250,000
You will need to supply an accountancy certificate** to prove that you have met the above criteria. Template for the accountancy certificate can be found here
* Net assets refer to the total worth of assets such as your property, car, savings, shares and other investments.
** Accountancy certificate must be prepared by a memeber of the CPA Australia/Chartered Accountants Australia
There is nothing to worry about if you are not eligible for Mitrade Pro. You can continue to trade on our Standard account which gives you access to the same trading platform, same set of risk management tools as well as quality support from our customer service team.
If you are qualify for Mitrade Pro, please kindly send your accountancy certification to email@example.com and we will take care of the rest for you.
Upgrading to Mitrade Pro is completely free of charge.
If you don’t already have a Mitrade account, you will need to:
1. Sign up for a live account
2. Send us the accountancy certification via firstname.lastname@example.org
By becoming a professional client, you will forgo:
1. The right to be given a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG)
2. The Australian Financial Complaint Authority (AFCA) has discretion to exclude complaints from professional clients.
Can't find the answer you need? Contact us
*Some payment methods may not be available in your country/region