Analysts at the US investment banking giant, Goldman Sachs, maintains their bets on the Brexit outcomes after the UK Parliament voted to take over control of the Brexit process for a day.
Adrian Paul, European economist at Goldman Sachs noted: “Skeptical the “indicative votes” planned for Wednesday would prove conclusive, may pave the way for a softer Brexit. “Many of the options most likely to succeed point towards a “softer Brexit” than currently envisaged by the Prime Minister.”
“Goldman sees a 15 percent chance that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, a 35 percent chance that the UK’s decision to leave the EU is overturned, and a 50 percent chance that lawmakers eventually coalesce around a close variant of the current EU withdrawal agreement.”
Tag：UnitedKingdom | Brexit | Politics
ECB’s Rehn: ECB doesn't want to raise rates prematurely amid risks.2019-03-26 09:07 (GMT+)
Norway: Unemployment and retail sales pointing in different directions – Nordea Markets2019-03-26 09:19 (GMT+)
Sources: China said to plan more US pork imports amid trade talks - Bloomberg2019-03-26 09:25 (GMT+)